School of Architecture, Planning and Policy Development, ITB signed a cooperation agreement with the Center for Construction Technology Application, Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing on Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at Seminar Room, 2nd floor Labtek IXA, Sugijanto Soegijoko building, Jl. Ganesha 10, Bandung.
The cooperation is in the form of Capacity Building Program in the field of Construction Service for SAPPD ITB students. The signing was done by Cakra Nagara, ST, MT, ME, the Head of the Center for Construction Technology Application and Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ir. Widjaja Martokusumo, Dean of SAPPD ITB. The agreement was meant as a common effort to enhance and develop human resources and qualification and competency in each party, construction service society, and other party based on the principles of mutual help, mutual support and does not violate the rule and regulation.
The scope of the agreement includes:
- The Implementation of Distance Learning in the field of Construction [PJJBK].
- The Implementation of Knowledge Management in the field of Construction
- The Implementation of Seminar on Technology Application in the field of Construction
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the activity implementation,
- Data and Information Sharing on training participant’s data, and knowledge management in the field of construction.
The signing ceremony was followed by socialization and training of distance learning in the field of construction which attended by the final year undergraduate students in Regional and Urban Planning. The training materials were delivered by Rezza Munawir Manik, ST, MT, MMG, Head of Planning and Cooperation Section of the Center for Construction Technology Application.