The School of Architecture, Planning and Policy Development ITB in 2017 accepted 222 new undergraduate students, 183 students for Ganesha campus and 39 students for Jatinangor campus. One of the agendas for new students is attending a meeting of Introduction to Study Program and meeting with academic advisor which was held on Friday, 9 February 2018, at 14:00 at Multi-purpose Room , 6th floor Labtek IX A Sugijanto Soegijoko building, Jl. Ganesha 10, Bandung.
In that occasion, the Dean of SAPPD also presented awards to undergraduate students with outstanding academic achievement. The recipients are as follows:
- Albert Gianta Margono, Student ID 15214021/Architecture/outstanding student, undergraduate level
- Nadia Kartikasari, Student ID 15414036/Urban and Regional Planning/outstanding student, undergraduate level
- Muhammad Rizki Rayani Ramadani, Student ID 15415028/ Urban and Regional Planning / Average Grade 3.93 in Semester II 2016/2017
- Vinsensius Ardinan Bramanto, Student ID 15215074/ Architecture /Average Grade 3.90 in Semester II 2016/2017
- Verencya Oktaviani, Student ID 15216031/the first common year stage-2017/GPA. 3.94 the best student of the first common year stage